Wednesday, August 12, 2009

raging aish'

Friday, June 15, 2007

So the plan was not to fool around too much with myspace at all until I was done w/the bar... just deviating from the plan for one sec.

So in bar review, my instructor comes up with silly hypotheticals involving prostitutes, bullies, slumlords, gangstas & other tort-feasors... My instructor manages to paint vivid imagery of the juicy stuff lawsuits are made of without using any names, and without offending anyone's ethnicity, gender, background, etc. So on with the stories - hopefully they help me pass the bar. But when his assistant does lectures (on occasion), I don't know if he's trying to help us relate, or what - but he just LOVES using blacks & latinos in all of his little stories. And guess what we're doing in these hypotheticals? We're either cleaning toilets, working illegally on some farm, or in jail...

so I got a tad bit offended... am I being irrational?

No comments: